How to Win at Law School
Top Grades. Less Stress.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. This is the only workshop taught by a law professor.
2. Top grades are important.
3. Your future is too important to rely on questionable advice.
4. Law students love the program.
5. The workshop is open to only a small, select group of students so you can get the attention you deserve.
6. The workshop is designed for a busy law student (you can finish the videos in 2 hours!).
7. You have time in the next 14 days to look through the course content (the course comes with a 14-day guarantee)
8. You won’t learn this stuff in law school
9. The course is half the price of an average textbook
This course includes only those strategies that I used in law school, and that have been validated by numerous top law students. You'd be hard-pressed to find free information, from someone who grades law school exams for a living, with as much value, care, and convenience as this course offers--plus a 100% money-back guarantee.
Here's what one student said about the ease of access:
"Amazing! I listened to the course while sipping morning coffee as a way to relax nerves during month of exams."
What's more, the course will teach you how to study smarter and succeed with less effort by focusing on the right metrics, which will save you a huge amount of time in the long run.
StartWhat you should do in the first 15 minutes (8:09)
StartHow to write an A+ final exam introduction (5:01)
StartThe one word that will significantly boost your performance (8:24)
StartThe one fatal mistake you should avoid (2:15)
Start5 Steps to an A+ analysis section (10:10)
StartHow to double your analysis points (8:31)
StartWhat the Indigo Girls can teach you about law school finals (3:19)
StartHow to deal with exam anxiety (8:18)
This course is for you if:
- You're pre-law, 1L, 2L, or 3L. Your class year doesn't
matter as long as your goal is to learn the methods that top law students use to kill it in law
- You've done your research but you're still confused about
what to do. You want a law professor (who grades final exams for a living) to show you (not just tell)
how to get better grades.
- Your time is valuable and you want proven strategies for law school success from a trusted source. You don't have time to read numerous articles and books and spend time navigating law school forums, trying to cut through all of the noise.
You've got two options
Option #1. Read articles on Google, 200+ page law school self-help books, try to piece everything together, throw every strategy at the wall, and cross your fingers that something works.
Option #2. Take a 2-hour, engaging, easy- to-watch video course from a trusted source: a law professor who grades law school finals for a living.
Hey there! I'm Ozan Varol, a law professor at Lewis & Clark Law School in beautiful Portland, Oregon. As a law professor, I've personally helped hundreds of law students excel in law school, and thousands have read my blog posts and watched my video tutorials online. Now, I'm here to share with you the strategies that top law students use to ace law school.
Let's get started!